Cloud server management brings with it as many challenges as it offers conveniences. It is time to unbundle questions about:
- Resource allocation: manpower, time and money.
- Scaling: how best to utilize capacity in the present, and factors involved in planning for the future.
- Security: which scenarios must you plan for, and how best to secure your data, applications and systems?
Here’s what you can expect at the miniconf:
- 3-hour workshop on Ansible, led by Ramakrishna Reddy of Red Hat. This workshop will help you get started with Ansible.
- Talks on alternatives to scaling infrastructure with private cloud and cloud agnostic approaches.
- Discussions on scaling, microservices and severless architecture.
- Demos which will help you optimize costs and infrastructure with AWS
Each talk will be delivered by CTOs and practising architects working on the roadmap to scaling infrastructure in their companies – Media.net, Freshworks, Indix and Mad Street Den. Look forward to real-world insights and war stories from their experiences. This is also an exclusive opportunity for you to network with them.
Icing on the cake- every participant will receive $100 worth AWS credits at the end of the event. Your ticket just got more valuable!