Kubernetes has become the most preferred container orchestrator and is one of the most popular projects on Github. The open source project has grown and matured a lot over last years and enables a consistent way of deploying and scaling applications across clouds.
- Basic understanding of Docker
- Basic level programming knowledge
- A laptop with Docker installed
- Kubernetes cluster (Install Minikube or Setup GKE - you get 300$ worth of credits, but need to sign up with a credit card, don’t worry you won’t be charged)
- A text editor & Github ID