Aditya Patawari | Consultant
The 2018 edition of Rootconf covers two major themes:
- Infrastructure and systems security.
- Infrastructure architecture.
The security track on 10 May will help you:
- To evaluate the (human resource and financial) costs of security for infrastructure.
- To conduct threat modeling for your infrastructure setup.
- How to work with third parties, such as telcos, to negotiate for better data and infrastructure security.
Infrastructure architecture track presents case studies of why organizations chose different approaches and tools to solve the problem of architecting different pieces of their infrastructure. These stories will equip you to evaluate whether the approaches work for your use case, thereby reducing the human resource, code and financial overheads of making such choices.