Aditya Patawari | Consultant
Rootconf 2019 is situated in the middle of an era of data leaks and vulnerabilities, managing and running large infrastructure systems, architecting for the cloud and simultaneously optimizing costs.
The 2019 edition is a two-track conference, organized as:
- Security talks in track 1 on 21 June.
- DevOps and architecture talks in track 1 on 22 June.
- Talks and discussions on distributed systems in track 2 on 21 and 22 June. This track, curated by Colin Charles and Rootconf alumni, is targeted at systems engineers, architects, principal architects and CTOs.
Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
Attend Rootconf to:
- Learn how to avoid expensive mistakes when designing and maintaining your infrastructure.
- Network with some of the best systems engineers and DevOps programmers in India and South Asia.
- Talk to decision-makers and IT managers on how they plan infrastructure for their companies.
Watch talks from previous editions of Rootconf: HasGeek TV