Aditya Patawari | Consultant
The three key themes of Rootconf this year are security and infrastructure, DevOps and architecture, and distributed systems.
Rootconf 2019 is a two-track event with talks and discussions covering the following:
- Security and infrastructure on Day 1 - 21 June
- DevOps and Architecture on Day 2 - 22 June
- Distributed systems on Day 1 & 2 – 21 and 22 June
Who should attend?
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organisation’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organisations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- DevOps programmers
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimise infrastructure and teams